Friday, June 26, 2015

Adios España, Hello Five New Countries!

Today is my last day in Spain, we leave Toledo early in the morning to head to the Madrid Airport. It's crazy that my Spanish study abroad trip is already over.

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!

Stay tuned on this blog to hear about my adventures for the next two weeks as I do some solo travel across Europe!

Tomorrow I'll be flying to Istanbul, Turkey to spend just one night. Then in the morning on Sunday I'm off to Ljubljana, Slovenia for three nights; I'm going to catch a train to Zagreb, Croatia for four nights, and hopefully make a day trip out to Plitvice National Park. Next I'm taking a plane to Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina for five nights and my final stop will be London, England for one short night, before heading back to the ever so lovely Detroit, United States of America.

I can't say I'm not nervous, but I can say I've always found that doing the things you fear are usually the most worthwhile.

On that note- stay tuned!

Adios España! You will be missed!

1 comment:

  1. Go with God my darling granddaughter. I pray for your safety every day. May the sun continue to shine on your sweet spirit and may you come home to us safe and sound. Love, gma gries

    ReplyDelete